Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Still Sweeping Out The Cobwebs



















Have made a lot of progress this week, getting the house back to pre-breast cancer and teaching duties status, but there is still a long way to go.

Today will be devoted to tackling our bedroom upstairs and the bathrooms.

The sky is a pile of ever-darkening clouds, so it is a good day to be inside and busy.   A little more coffee and some breakfast, and then it is off to the organizing races for me.

The Disney picture above is just to tease myself.  I could use a little magical help about now...house elves, nice mice or even magic brooms, where are you?


(Photo via Jeff Krause.  Love these brooms from Sorcerer's Apprentice, located just in front of the Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant in Disney's Hollywood Studios.  One of my favorite spots in the park, especially now that they've opened a wine patio in front of the Derby with an exceptional wine list.  Wish I were there right now...)

No comments: