Friday, November 8, 2013

Laugh Out Loud Today






YouTube -- Beaker sings Beethoven's Ode to Joy.  Priceless.

Because you can't have enough belly laughs at the end of a long week, a few links to get your giggle going.  Watch out for the first one -- it is a doozy.

Put down all liquids before you begin.  Trust me.

-- This may very well be the weirdest collection of photos ever.  Hilarious and creepy all at the same time. 

-- I could listen to Patrick Stewart talk all day long.  He begins at the 15:05 mark.   When he begins to discuss dressing up like a lobster for a Halloween party, I could just hug him.  Brilliant giggles.  And I want to get on a train right now and go see him and Ian McKellan in Waiting for Godot.

-- Why oh why is Carrie Underwood wearing pants made from my granny's draperies circa 1973?  Why would anyone voluntarily do that to themselves on national television?

-- This photo of Tilda Swinton -- whom I adore because she is awesome times 20 -- standing between Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour absolutely cracks me up.  I call it :  a rose between two narcissists. 

-- Having a sudden urge to print off copies of this chart and post them all over town.

What's making you giggle today?


No comments: