Friday, August 9, 2013

Pecking Away



















Having survived day one of radiation, I will be going again today and for thirty-one more days thereafter.   Yesterday wasn't so bad, but it is early days.  I will reserve judgment for a little while to see how well my body, and especially my skin, adapt to all of this.

In the meantime, I am feverishly working on lesson plans and handouts to go with them.  School is fast approaching.

It is going to be busy at our house for the near future, that's for sure.  But it is awfully nice to be concentrating on something that is not cancer-related for a change. 


If you need me, I'll be trying to peck away at my "to do" list.  It is enormous, but has to be tackled whether I like it or not...

(Gorgeous photo via Laurence and Annie.)















No comments: