Monday, August 26, 2013

A Grateful Thank You



















Taking a moment to say a grateful thank you to all of my readers who have helped me to get a number of new books and materials for my school library.  You guys rock!

Every time you use an Amazon link in one of my posts, or use the Amazon search feature in the right-hand column, to order books or other items, I get a small percentage of your purchase price in my Amazon account.  This has helped me to get a number of the mythology books and materials I will be using this coming school year, as well as several books for story time and for the kids to check out of our library.

It is such an enormous help to me to have a little "pocket change" for extras.  It hasn't been a huge amount, but it has certainly made a difference for my students nonetheless.

So thank you, thank you, thank you!

If you like any of the information or writing you have perused here, please consider using my Amazon search in the right-hand column to find your purchases.  Every little bit helps with my little library!

No comments: