Monday, January 28, 2013

Dispatches From The Land Of Crazy Busy




































For whatever reason, the universe has decided to hand me a week that is so crammed full of stuff to do, I may very well lose whatever mind I have left at this point.

Which means what I really want to do this morning is curl up with some warm coffee and a few nature documentaries and just veg.  Alas, there is no time this morning.


Does the crazy busy week sneak up on everyone else, too?  Because this one came out of nowhere, one scheduled item at a time, and I missed how they were beginning to pile up until it was too late. 

Ugh.

(Photo by Christy Hardin Smith.  All right reserved.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way to except not with coffee or nature documentories I want to curl up in bed and read Swiss Family Robinson.





-Fiona
Christy's daughter

Christy Hardin Smith said...

Can I just say how happy I am that you are loving Swiss Family Robinson so much? :) Love you, Peanut.