Friday, March 23, 2012

Traveling To The Caravanserai



It's going to be a bit of a slog today. A lot to do, with a number of things that are in progress at the moment that have to be completed on a tight-ish deadline.

But in my mind's eye?

I'm journeying on the Silk Road to the next mystical caravanserai.

I love Loreena McKennitt's An Ancient Muse album.  I woke up in the mood for a little escapist music, and popped it onto my iPod as I rumbled around the house straightening and...next thing I knew, I was humming along.

There is something so magical about Loreena McKennitt's voice, that listening to her this morning as I was loading the dishes into the dishwasher became a bit of an adventure in my mind's eye.

Thought everyone else could use a little magic on a Friday morning, too. Hope your day is less of a slog than mine will be...

No comments: