Friday, November 18, 2011

Here's Hoping...


















I've spent the morning not being able to drink coffee or eat, so you know I'm just having a wonderful day so far.  Surgery is later today.

If they give you a choice in scheduling?  Trust me and take the early morning one.  (Alas, there wasn't a choice on time.  Boy, am I going to be starving after I come out of anesthesia.)

Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for the good wishes. 

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.  -- Anais Nin
You all rock.

Here's hoping for a smooth surgery and some good news from pathology.  Really appreciate the support, gang -- it means the world.


(Photo via Leo Reynolds.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, babe. You'll do great. I'll call this weekend.

Much, much love.

TRex

Suzanne said...

sending ya warm positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and good news from pathology christy....

Christy Hardin Smith said...

TRex, you are, and always have been, a treasure of a man. Don't think I don't know how lucky I am to have your snarky self in my life. :)

Christy Hardin Smith said...

Thanks, Suz. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving -- and lots of up close and snuggly time with the beautiful grandbaby. :)