Thursday, June 2, 2011

Starting To Bloom

It's been all library, alla time lately for me.  And, thus, also for all of you.

But things are shaping up nicely and I'm going to try and get a few photos for you that I will hopefully post over the weekend if all goes well. 

This morning, I'm going to pick up where I left off yesterday -- alphabetizing the fiction section.  Stopped at "H" yesterday, will start at "I" this morning and work my way around.

Since the library had been moved a few times the last few years, everything has gotten jumbled and it is taking a bit of "hide and seek" to find everything and get it properly shelved.

Given that the temperature here has been mid-90s outside, and even higher inside the building the last few days, it's been quite an effort getting anything done.

Today, though?  Has dawned cooler and more manageable.  Huzzah!  Enjoy your day today...and hopefully I'll have some pix for everyone this weekend.

(Photo via Chris(UK).)

No comments: