Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Forgotten (Library) Forest

Forgot to put this shot up in yesterday's post

It at least gives you a closer glimpse of the tree, animals and forest decals that are on one side of the school library walls now.

I especially love the little hedgehog and the mushrooms.  Too cute!

This week, I hope to get Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley decals up -- they are about 4 and a half feet high and very realistic looking, so I'm hoping they will be fun for the older kids.

And I also have some larger Dr. Seuss character decals to get up over the reference desk, too.

Beyond that, it's a lot of non-fiction and younger kid fiction organization.  So, lots more to go...but I'm feeling pretty good about what has gotten accomplished thus far.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: