Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Decision Points

Life has forced me into a bunch of decision points of late.  Some out of necessity.  Some out of sheer dumb luck.  Some because of losses or other unpleasant surprises.

And a few because the further down the road I go, the less I feel like I'm going anywhere that I really want to be going at this point in my life...and so I've shifted my path a bit here and there to adjust to a new direction.

Just when you feel like you've made whatever adjustments you need to deal with the ruts, though?  A whole new set of obstacles gets tossed in your path.

Isn't that always the way?

But there are a lot more to go.  It's a busy day today at our house -- far too many things that need to be done, far too little time to get them done.


Again, isn't that always the way?!?

But we'll muddle through.  What's up with you today?

(Photo via ucumari.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you're okay...i value the life you share with your readers.