Saturday, March 26, 2011

That Kind Of Morning



















I've pulled up my chair to the keyboard, and I'm on the page this morning...but nothing is really coming.

The Peanut went to grandma's house for the weekend, so we took the opportunity to go out for dinner with friends and had a wonderful dinner.  We left saying we need to do that more often.  And then we got home and stayed up late watching Inception, which had been languishing on our Tivo from a pay-per-view purchase for far too long.  (Long story short on the movie:  superb effects, weird script.)

I need more coffee, I'm afraid, in order to be sentient and witty.

Yeah, so what else is new?  LOL

Sure hope your weekend is a good one.  I'll let you know how mine is going after I wake up a bit more.

Thought I'd make do this morning with this photo of sunny jonquils against a backdrop of what I think was hot pink hyacinths at the Spring Bulb Show at the Lyman Conservatory on the Smith College campus in Northampton, MA.  I took this a couple of weeks ago when I was on my trip to the Artist's Way seminar with Julia Cameron.

Just seemed like the sort of day that could use a cheery spring photo, since the weather man says we may get snow again tomorrow.  Ack.

(Photo by Christy Hardin Smith.  Taken with my Canon EOS Rebel T2i digital using an 18-135 mm lens.)

No comments: