Thursday, January 20, 2011

Huzzah!

I found a few websites and blogs with some yummy South Beach Diet recipes on them.  Thought I'd share with all of you, in case you are interested in perusing, too:

-- Kalyn's Kitchen -- some seriously awesome and healthy recipes here.  I can already tell I'm going to enjoy these a lot!

-- Once Upon A Feast -- found a stash of recipes here as well.

-- Century Club -- lots of recipes to peruse.
-- Miz Frog's Pad -- a fairly extensive recipe compendium here, including some great snack ideas.  Woot!

-- Kraft foods has a website with South Beach recipes that use products they make in them as well.

Anyone know of others that you like -- South Beach or other healthy recipe websites?  If so, do share!

Weighed myself this morning because I was just feeling lighter and more clear-headed since we've been making much better food choices at our house.  And you know what?  I'm down 6 pounds since we began.  Woo hoo!

(Photo via justingaynor.  Love the happy energy in this shot!)

No comments: