Friday, December 24, 2010

One More Sleep 'Til Christmas



One of my favorite Christmas movies, and a song by one of my favorite muppets.

Enjoy the season and the song. Thank you, Kermit.

I've been thinking a lot about my introspection plans, what I want, what I want to stop, and where I want to go with all of it.  And how we might all take some stronger steps together.  Much more on that next week, I promise.

For now?  At our house, Santa is coming soon.  And the anticipation is building for The Peanut as I sit here and type.  Hope you are having fun at your house as well.

The merriest Christmas to one and all. 

PS -- It is 6:25 pm ET. The Peanut just announced it was time for her to go to bed, read for a short while and then sleep. And that we should do the same. Guess who is a little overly eager about Santa? LOL


From The Muppet Christmas Carol.

No comments: