Friday, November 26, 2010

Relax

I'm in my post-Thanksgiving cooking stupor today. My body is worn out, my mind is fried from all the planning, and my stomach is still stuffed even though I consciously did not overeat yesterday.

What's a girl to do?

Relax a bit. Let everyone graze on leftovers and just sit back and let the world go by around me. The Peanut is back home from Grandma's, so life is good. And I'm going to just sit back and enjoy it while we watch some Phineas and Ferb.

That's my genius plan for today.

I recently discovered the uber-relaxing music of a Tibetan musician named Nawang Khechog.


The YouTube below is a song from one of his CDs, and I just love it.



Can't remember who sent me the link to his music, but thank you -- I love how it immediately makes me want to relax and let go of stress. It's genius stuff. Thought other folks might need the break on this Black Friday. (I am avoiding stores like the plague, but that's because I'm essentially a hermit who hates crowds. lol)

Enjoy your day, and take a little time to really be thankful for all of your blessings. Life's too short, so include some gratitude in your day today. You'll be glad you did.

(Gorgeous photo via reurinkjan.  I love this photograph -- it's so beautiful, and pulls you into the scene immediately as you look at it.)

No comments: