Friday, October 15, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different...



Today will be round 2 of the clothes cleaning and organizing extravaganza.

Today, I'm tackling drawers and shelves. Ugh.  Let us all say a small, hopeful prayer for sanity.

And if that doesn't work, I can always hit the cooking sherry or something.

No idea if you are as big a fan of Jim Parsons and Big Bang Theory (YouTube) as I am.  But if you are not?  You really should be. (YouTube)  The show is hilarious.

In fact, this makes me laugh until I cry (YouTube) every time I see it.  Every.  Single.  Time.

The clip above is Jim Parsons and Lea Michelle of Glee talking acting auditions and comedy.  Thought it was a fun little exploration of how two good actors approach their craft.

Plus, Jim Parsons geeky little demeanor is too adorable not to share.  Enjoy!

No comments: