Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Tomato Recipe Goodness

Our tomatoes are finally coming on, with several beginning to ripen at once.  Thank goodness, because I've been dying watching them slowly redden on the vine and trying my best not to pick too early.

We finally had the first really ripe one off the vine this week, and it was glorious.

Especially with some fresh mozzarella, fresh herbs and not much else.  Summer perfection is a good caprese salad, isn't it?

But since I cannot simply serve my family caprese salad every single day -- much as I might enjoy it, truly -- I've been searching around for some more good tomato recipe ideas.

Found a few, and compiled them to share with everyone else, too.  Enjoy!


-- Greek Couscous
-- Skillet-Seared Tomatoes With Melted Gruyere (yes, this one made me drool, too)
-- Tomato Gratin
-- Garden Tomato Sauce
-- Artichoke And Tomato Gratin
-- Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
-- Healthy Caprese Salad
-- Raw Tomato Sauce For Pasta
-- Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
-- Salsa Rojo
-- Chopped Greek Salad With Chicken
-- Shrimp Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
-- Tomato & Basil Finger Sandwiches
-- Grilled Tomato Gazpacho
-- Tomato-Basil Pizza

(Photo via Sebastian Mary.)

No comments: