Friday, June 4, 2010

Ballet Recital Weekend-O-Rama

The Peanut has her ballet recital this weekend.

We've had late rehearsals the last two evenings, and it has been all she could do to make it through the several hours of sitting around without a meltdown.

Patience is really hard when you are seven.

But the little tutus are adorable, as are the girls in her class.  And I'll be packing along a lot of "busy" stuff for backstage the next two days.


Will try to snap a pix for everyone of our little princess.

(Photo above via ~Dezz~.  Perfect shot -- love it.  I wish that I could do The Peanut's hair that expertly but, alas, I am hopeless with hair.)

2 comments:

Christy Hardin Smith said...

Boo yah! The nice lady at our local Sally Beauty store walked me step by step through putting a bun in The Peanut's hair -- turns out her daughter has long, fine hair, too, and has to put it up for cheerleading. Huzzah! I may finally get it up in a good bun tonight. Cross your fingers...

Suzanne said...

hooray! can't wait to see the pic. my oldest girl loved her dance lessons and took them for several years.

lovely memories that last a lifetime.