Monday, April 26, 2010

Rainy Days And Mondays

Woke up to a rainy day.

The dogs were not happy on their morning jaunt out to the yard.  Keeping baby wipes by the front door was a really good idea, given how messy those little westie paws get on Roxie.

You'd think just a quick wipe off for the paws would be easy, wouldn't you?  Not when you are wrestling a puppy, I'm afraid.

It looked like a greased pig contest, only a cuter, furrier, ornerier version.

Rainy Mondays always make me think of the Carpenters.  Which means I'll have the song, Rainy Days and Mondays (YouTube), worming its way through my brain today ad nauseum.  Time to blast something else on the iPod before it sticks.

Perfect weather for curling up with a cuppa tea and writing the day away.  Need to heat up the kettle in a bit and make a pot so I'll have it for a few hours today.

Let's get to work...


(Lovely picture via Ðeni.  Fits the mood perfectly today.)

No comments: