Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!



















Woke up this morning and checked my Amazon sales stats, because I am hoping to get enough to buy a couple of new books for my school library and I need a little budget supplemental to make that happen.  Just about fell out of my chair and onto the floor.

Holy cow!

Some wonderful person used the links through this blog and ordered 108 items for their school year.  The revenue from this will allow me to now order several items for my school year as well.

Bless you, wonderful, wonderful reader!

This truly has made my day, and will make the day of my kids in library class when a new boss of goodies (read as new books!) shows up at the library in the next few weeks.  What a huge blessing for my kiddos and for me, and I cannot thank you enough for using my Amazon links and search engine for those purchases.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!


On a side note:  Amazon recently updated their ad coding, so I am having to go through the blog, post by post, and re-code each and every link to get them to properly go to the books and materials that are linked in various blog posts....for all of the years I have been blogging.  It may take me a while, but I will work my way through them all.  In the meantime, if you hit a dead link, can you let me know in which post you found it and then kindly use the updated search engine to find what it is you want to purchase?  Thanks mucho -- I'll work through these as quickly as I can, but school is back in session and it may take me a little while to get the HTML all re-coded as a result of classroom prep.  thank you in advance for your patience.

No comments: