Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm Supporting Natalie Tennant for United States Senate

Just a note to say that I'm supporting Natalie Tennant for United States Senate from the great state of West Virginia.

Natalie is a friend of the family and one of the nicest people you will ever meet in your life.  But more than that, she sincerely cares about the people of our state and the issues that they face. 

Spent part of my afternoon today catching up with her at a campaign stop, and it was, as always, just wonderful to chat about the issues and about her hopes for the future of West Virginia. 

Wish all politicians were half as sincere and caring about their jobs as Natalie genuinely is.

When you get to election season this fall, please consider a vote for Natalie for US Senate.  I honestly believe she's the best choice for the job and that she will work her rear end off for regular folks here in my home state of West Virginia.

No comments: