Friday, July 19, 2013

Prepare To Giggle: Minions, Ahoy!





We took The Peanut and our niece, Hannah, to see Despicable Me 2 the other day.  Hilarious.

I will not spoil it for you if you haven't seen it, but the end is gloriously funny.  So much so that I had tears streaming down my face and I was holding my belly because I was laughing so hard.  It was that point that you get to when you utterly and completely lose it while you are laughing -- that kind of belly laugh.

At the very, very end, Gru's minions do a version of YMCA that is too fun.  Perfect for an end of the week giggle.

Enjoy!

If you have children, or if you are really a big kid at heart, Despicable Me 2 is worth seeing just for the end of the movie laughing.  (It also helps if you are old enough to remember Boyz to Men videos on MTV back in the day...I'm just saying.)

PS -- A big THANK YOU to folks who have been using my Amazon search link (in the column at the right) or Amazon links on this blog to order things.  Your purchases help me to get new books for my school library -- so a big, big thank you from me and on behalf of the kids who get new awesome stories through your generosity!

No comments: