Friday, February 15, 2013

Next Week, Perhaps...




It turns out the results of my testing are at the doctor's office. But due to a death in the family, he hasn't been able to look at them.  And won't be in until Tuesday, most likely, which means it will be a while before I have any news.

Completely understand the delay in finding out the results -- malpractice rules and regs and such being what they are, who is going to understand that better than a lawyer, right?  But that certainly doesn't make it easy to continue holding my breath.

The waiting really is the hardest part.  So I'm off to find some distraction today, before I go down the rabbit hole of worry.  

Enjoy some classic Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers above.  Ahhhhh, remember when MTV actually played music videos?  Those were the days!

No comments: