Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Frenzy




Feeling a little on the Ebenezer side of life today.

Despite lots of planning and trying and working to get things done early for the holiday festivities, I have failed utterly to complete my endless "to do" list.  Which means I face four days of cleaning, straightening, cooking, running to Christmas parties and choir practices and performances, and yet more cleaning and...well, you get the picture.

There has to be some way to ease back on the Christmas frenzy.  I am going to find a way, somehow, some year, I will find a way to spend my favorite holiday season in a relaxed and enjoyable way with my family instead of running myself into exhaustion.

Am going to figure out a way to make at least a little Christmas magic happen this weekend -- something that involves gingerbread houses and snuggling in front of the fireplace.

It can be done.  Right?

No comments: