Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So Excited




The Peanut and Mr. ReddHedd have both been out of town the last few days -- she at grandma's house and he traveling on business.

Both will be home today.

Yay!

As much as it has been nice getting a little quiet and uninterrupted time to tackle some things around the house, work on lesson plans and watch a movie all the way through without having to pause every five minutes?  I've missed them terribly.

It's amazing how rejuvenating a little quiet can be.  And then how much it can stretch out after the first day into a sort of ringing silence when you aren't used to it.  I don't think that I would have made a very good monk...


(Youtube -- The Pointer Sisters singing I'm So Excited.  Hadn't watched that video in ages -- it was pretty daring stuff for back in the 80s, wasn't it?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got a really useful blog. I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.