Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Tissue Paper Flower Obsession




I have a confession: I am obsessed with learning how to make a really beautiful tissue paper flower.

Not just an every day, run of the mill, sad little wilty approximation, either. 

A really bountiful, full, beautifully crafted and colorfully awesome one.  The kind that make you gasp when you see them because the colors are so vivid and the tissue paper is so perfectly molded into a flower form.

I woke up this morning thinking about this, after having a dream last night about how to decorate the library is a gorgeously lush Alice in Wonderland theme. 

There is clearly something wrong with me.

Last day of official school for me today.  Perhaps a few days of summer vacation are a really good idea.  What do you think?

No comments: