Monday, June 11, 2012

Let's All Make A Pact...




As the politically crazy season gears up for all-out, knock down, drag out verbal nastiness and warfare, let's all make a pact together:
I will not forward political e-mails to my friends and family. No matter how tempting, salacious, button-pushing or angry they may be, I will not forward them around. I will not hit send. 
These irritating spam e-mails will die a withering and ignored death in obscurity after being consigned to my SPAM folder for all eternity.

I hereby pledge to be part of the solution by deleting crapola and refusing to spread it to anyone else. I hereby pledge to perform this desperately need public service by refusing to forward any and all political e-mail malarky.
Wouldn't our world be a better place if we all signed on for this as election season crashes over all of us in the next few months?

Be a patriot.  Do not forward.  Your friends and family will thank you.


PS -- Can you guess how I started my e-mail reading this morning?  I bet you can...

No comments: