Friday, November 25, 2011

Jonesing For Kermit



Haven't been able to get out to see the new Muppet Movie yet -- my back hasn't healed enough to withstand both having to wear a bra out of the house and sit in movie theater chairs without some sort of pillow support behind me.

Although, honestly? I've thought about taking a pillow with me and going to see it anyway.

I'm jonesing for some Kermit and Miss Piggy.

Anyone see it yet? Allow me to live vicariously through your tales of movie awesomeness. (Please, please, please let the movie be awesome...)

3 comments:

Sharon Smith said...

Burn the bra and pack the pillow (or 2 if needed) and make it to the movie theater.
A great fun and touching Muppet adventure.
It will help you feel better.

Christy Hardin Smith said...

We may do just that -- I sense a movie day in our family's future. Thanks, Sharon! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

sharon Smith said...

Looking forward to your movie review.