Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Neville Brothers: Fire On The Bayou



It's been a long day for me, and it isn't quite done yet. Been that kind of week, I'm afraid.

So I'll share a little Neville Brothers. This is from the 2008 Jazz and Heritage Festival in New Orleans. I've always wanted to go down for this -- it just looks like an awesome series of concerts, foodie tastings, and amazing cultural fun.

This is "Fire on the Bayou." It's like seriously good gumbo washed down with an ice cold Abita amber ale listening to the Neville Brothers.

So soak it up and enjoy.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Enjoying this especially because I am visiting Cajun Country right now for a family wedding. I do recommend digging deeply into the cultural treasure that is all of South Louisiana.

Hope the rest of your week lightens up nicely!