Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The View From Here

Woke up to sunshine this morning.  Yay.

It's been so dreary and rainy lately that I had almost forgotten what a sunny morning looked like.

My schedule today will include such exciting things as moving books, shelving books, moving more books, shelving more books, moving even more books....you get the picture.

Library reboot is still ongoing at The Peanut's school.  But I've managed to get a few decorations up on the walls and a nice little corner done with a couple of cozy benches in it for a reading nook for the kids.

Will try to snap a few pix this week as I finish things so at least Jane DV and the rest of you will get a visual of what I've been up to lately.  There is a lot more work to do, but it's been pretty fun for me thus far even though I'm really pooped this morning after yesterday's all day class picnic extravaganza.

Hope everyone has a good day.  I need to get my rear end in gear and out the door.  Onward, with my travel mug full o' java...


(Gorgeous photo via jurvetson.  This is such a beautiful shot -- really brilliant.)

No comments: