Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tidying The Castle

It is insane how much clutter and dinge can pile up when you are away from the house -- and your normal routine -- for a week.

Every evening, I've tried to do something, but working on building library shelves and moving books and such is tiring work.  So my ability to do much of anything around the house has been severely limited this week.

Today?  Will be catch up day.

Pardon me while I finish a load of laundry and get another one started, get some weeds pulled outside, and just generally straighten up the abode.

It's our 18th wedding anniversary today.  And I have a feeling I'm going to spend most of it cleaning.  Somehow, that just feels wrong...

(Photo via SantiMB.)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

happy anniversary christy!

Christy Hardin Smith said...

Thanks, Suz. :)

Toni said...

Happy Anniversary! Finally, something to celebrate!