Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Do You Think It Means...

Personally, I don't think this is the best sign in the world.

Yesterday, we started a new healthier eating plan.  And then this morning?  I woke up dreaming of beignets and cafe au lait at Cafe du Monde in New Orleans.

Maybe it's just me, but that just seems wrong somehow. 

But I'm going to chalk it up to a need for a vacation, and not for a deep fat fried hunk of dough coated in powdered sugar.  I think that is safer.

Laughing at myself this morning, and I had to share the giggle. 

And yes, I was good and had scrambled egg whites with assorted veggies, a little ham, some reduced-fat cheddar and a little salsa dribbled on the top for breakfast instead.  But I'm still craving a cafe au lait...

(Photo via TAZphotos.)

No comments: