Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The View From My Window
































This is the view out our sun room window this morning. 

We got several inches of snow from yesterday through to this morning...and it is still coming down, as you'll be able to see in the next picture.



I tried to capture how cold and windswept it is outside with this shot, but I think all you really get from it is the cold. 

We've had flocks of birds in and out of the large feeder all morning:  titmice, chickadees, cardinals, sparrows, finches, bluejays, Carolina wrens, and doves just in the last ten or fifteen minutes while I've been pulling pictures off the camera.

It's a winter wonderland outside.  And with no school today?  The Peanut is in heaven.

Enjoy your day!

(Photos are mine, taken with my Canon EOS Rebel T2i.  Am going to try and snap some more today if I can get the birdies to cooperate.)

No comments: