Friday, November 19, 2010

It Is To Laugh...

My day in a nutshell, from an e-mail I sent to Mr. ReddHedd earlier.

"Here's my day thus far:

While I was doing a load of dishes, Roxie (The Peanut's westie puppy) pooped all over the entry area rug.  And it was diarrhea.  Very smelly diarrhea -- right by the front door.  Oh joy.

Now she has poop mushed into her back end, but I can't get it off because she runs away howling every time I approach her.  Did I mention that I found it by stepping in it?  Of course I did.

Went out to the garage to take a couple of things over to the storage area.

Stepped in a large mass of cat barf.  Which was strung from the top of the landing in the family room all the way down to the door -- it's like Rascal (our cat) left a trail of ack just for me.  Merry Christmas. (I found this by stepping in it, too.  Of course I did.)


...I just sat down and laughed so hard at the absurdity of this that tears are streaming down my cheeks.  Thank goodness for Yankee Candles is all I'm saying."

What you need to know to understand just how hilariously funny this is?  We had company coming over today.

Mercifully, the dog held off on any more eruptions after this missive was sent, the company came and went already, and I will be sitting on my behind for the rest of the day if that is at all possible.

Whew, what a day.  Hope yours has been better than mine.  LOL

(Photo via ~*Gillian*~.)

No comments: