Saturday, November 20, 2010

!@^$!#*&*!@%%&!@%^((!!!!!

This year, for the first year that I can ever remember? 

I may have to declare war on the Grinch.  Or my own stupidity, but that's not nearly satisfying enough.

We got the lights on our entire, humongous tree, only to realize that we'd started backwards and the end we had at the bottom had no plug.  It was a female end.

This was me:  "Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"  (Then suppress many swear words here, because The Peanut was helping, although they really, REALLY wanted to come flying out of my mouth...and still do.  A lot.)

So we had to unwrap the lights and start from scratch.  Not feeling so Christmas-y now, am I?

!^!@%$!@*&(!@^%#%&!!!!

HO.  HO.  HO.


I'm gonna need a lot more eggnog today.  I can feel it. 

(Photo via littlemaiba.)

No comments: