Friday, November 12, 2010

Autumn Notes

It is gorgeous outside here today, so I'm going to find something fun to do out in the sunshine for a little while.

Maybe get those bulbs for spring that need planting in the ground.  Our trip out to AZ coincided with my usual spring bulb planting time, so I'm behind and need to get these in the ground before everything freezes up entirely.

Or maybe just a drive out to a local lake with my laptop for some writing out of doors.  That's always fun.

Haven't decided what, as yet, but there are a lot of possible options in the sunshine.  Have to soak it up while I can, because winter is coming.


Whatever I pick, I'm planning to enjoy my day.  I hope you get a chance to do the same wherever you are.

(Photo via Denis Collette...!!!.  Love the colors in this -- just beautiful.)

3 comments:

Toni said...

Sounds wonderful! Next year my youngest will be in kindergarten and I will be free to make these choices myself.

danny said...

What did you think of Arizona? I'm headed there to my parents for Thanksgiving.

Christy Hardin Smith said...

Love Arizona, especially this time of year. The weather is perfect -- mid-70s -- and just lovely. Enjoy yourself!