Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Deliciousness Of Summer

We have a cucumber growing on one of our vines, several tomatoes, and a lot of summer squash.

I'm officially calling it summer now.  Especially since I'll be able to pick that first cucumber by this weekend.

Given the squash surplus, though, I thought I'd start looking for some summer produce recipes to share.  Pronto.

These are just a smattering of what I found that are available publicly.

If you have some favorites, please share them in the comments, too.  I'm always looking for a great new salad dressing or summer produce fave.



-- No-Cook Summer Recipe Collection (some great ones, here, including a crab, corn and tomato salad).
-- Potato Salad varations.
-- Tomato recipe collection.
-- Even more tomato recipes.
-- And lots more tomato recipes.  Nummy.
-- Picnic recipe ideas.
-- Fresh fruit desserts.
-- Light strawberry-banana pudding.  Delish!
-- Loads of zucchini recipes.
-- Fresh peach recipes.
-- Quick summer dinner ideas.
-- Healthier potluck side dish recipes.
-- No-cook dinners that are healthy.
-- Recipe makeovers from around the world.
-- Quick, healthy lunch ideas.
-- Fresh Farmer's Market recipe ideas.
-- And some of my new faves, slow-cooker recipes for summertime.  You don't have to heat up your kitchen to eat something good.  Boo yah!


(Gorgeous shot via Per Ola Wiberg.)

No comments: